Atlanta Services Group (ASG)
55 Trinity Avenue
Atlanta, Georgia 30303
Bernard M. Porche
270 Peachtree Street, NW Suite 1600
Atlanta, GA 30303
Financial Controls Support Services
Renew Atlanta Bond Program
City of Atlanta
JAT is providing financial controls support services for the City of Atlanta’s Renew Atlanta Bond Program through the Atlanta Services Group (ASG). ASG, a joint venture, is providing architectural and engineering services for the City of Atlanta Department of Watershed Management’s multi-million dollar Wastewater System Improvement Program under the Clean Water Atlanta initiative. The joint venture team consists of three firms: Jacobs Engineering Group, Inc., S. L. King & Associates, and Engineering Design Technologies.
Through support services to the City of Atlanta’s $250 million bond program, JAT is working to resolve urgent infrastructure issues and ensure proper information and transparency to city officials, project managers, and citizens. JAT’s Finance Officer has coordinated with City of Atlanta Human Resources Department to complete Renew Atlanta Bond personnel papers and a smooth transition of OEAM and DPW staff to the Renew Atlanta Bond Program. She has also helped establish program policies and procedures for payment processing, requisitions, purchase orders, contracts, and change orders.
JAT responsibilities include:
- Review and analyze Project Information Package for accuracy and completeness.
- Ensure project submittal has followed proper procedures for approval and signature
- Facilitate Quality Review Team (QRT) meetings
- Proper tracking of projects beginning with initiation
- Coordinate proper tracking of projects post-approval
- Verify scope and funding are coordinated and linked and any movement of scope or funding is properly tracked within the project and between projects
- Prepare financial analyses to fully support and document project costs prior to final closeout
- Identify interim funding sources for projects and coordinate reimbursement
- Validate and reconcile approved project funding with controls